Thursday 23 April 2009

Swimathon 2009 results

The swimathon was on sunday, the 19th of April. I clocked 46:15 this time. Hahaha.. again short of the 45 minute mark I had set earlier. Interestingly enough, I did dip just below the 45 minute mark once in practice. But due to inconsistency in training (for which I apologize), I couldn't retain my form.

So the swimathon is over.. Now what?

I have yet to raise the funds I committed myself to. Eventhough the swimathon is over, collections will still be collected for a few more weeks. This gives me the chance to redeem myself and to raise the funds. My exams will be over on the 13th of May, and perhaps then I will try to do more fundraising.

Until then, do think about contributing to my fund-raiser and if you feel convicted to share some of your pocket money, you can donate your money here. Again, it is for a good cause.

No comments: